The Affiliate Agreement provides the basis of your independent business relationship with PartyLite.
Accordingly, you agree to the following:
• You are a minimum of 18 years of age, or age of majority under applicable law.
• You are not acting on behalf of another company, other than one that you own.
• You are not an agent or employee of PartyLite and cannot bind the Company to any obligation,
and will not be treated as an employee for any benefits or income tax or withholding purposes.
• You are responsible for tracking and reporting your PartyLite earnings for income tax purposes.
• You are a United States or Canadian citizen, have a valid U.S. or Canadian address, and for US
Affiliates, have a valid Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number.
• You are responsible for obtaining any governmental business license or permitting requirements
that may be required. Local ordinances and regulations vary among each municipality, state, and
provincial governmental agency. It is incumbent upon you to determine whether any licensing or
permitting requirements, fees, local ordinances or regulations apply to you.
• You agree to adhere to the requirements in this Affiliate Guide, as well as the terms and conditions
are incorporated by reference herein and made part of this Guide, and which may be updated from
time to time.
• You agree that you will at all times positively promote and not disparage PartyLite, its products,
programs, representatives, or personnel.
• You agree that should you represent another company or participate in other business activities
outside PartyLite, any information, printed materials or other items obtained through your
association with PartyLite will be kept separate and not used to solicit, promote, market any nonPartyLite activity. Any use of PartyLite information for non-PartyLite promotional or other activities
violates the Affiliate Agreement and this Affiliate Guide and may result in immediate termination of
the Affiliate Agreement.
• You agree to protect confidential PartyLite information from unlawful or inappropriate disclosure, or
disclosure that would be in violation of your obligations under the Affiliate Agreement.