When joining PartyLite, Affiliates pay an annual enrollment fee of US $50 / CAN$70. This fee helps to
offset costs associated with administration and maintenance of the Affiliate Program, and provides you
with the following:
– Exclusive product previews
– 20% off personal full retail purchases
– Unique Affiliate Link
– Earn commissions from 15% – 35%
– Optional PartyLite branded prepaid card for your PartyLite earnings
– Self-guided training
– Promotion and marketing materials
– Social media branding assets
– No credit/debit card processing fees for product purchases
Important benefits are explained in further detail in the following sections, below.
After 12 months from the date of your initial enrollment, and every 12 months thereafter, you will need
to re-enroll to continue as an Affiliate. You will be reminded when your renewal date is approaching.
Should you not re-enroll within 30 days following your renewal date, your account will be
closed/deactivated, your customers will be opted out of your Candle Connnection e-newsletter (see
details below) and opted into the Company version , and your one-level downline Affiliates will be
placed under the House Account.
If you choose to no longer be a PartyLite Affiliate, simply contact our Customer Experience Team at
(888) 999-5706 or email the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request that we cancel your
participation in the Affiliate Program. The enrollment fee is non-refundable after 30 days. The reenrollment fee is non-refundable.
Once removed from the program, your Affiliate Account will be closed, and for VIP Affiliates, your firstlevel downline Affiliates, if any, will be placed under the House Account.
In addition, both your Affiliate website and your personalized Candle Connection eNewsletter will be
deleted. Your Candle Connection recipients will be unassociated with your Affiliate account and moved
to the house account.
Note: Customer information is confidential and should not be disclosed outside of PartyLite.
PartyLite will retain Customer and contact information for itself when you are no longer enrolled.
If you re-enroll in the future, PartyLite will either reactivate your Unique Affiliate Link or create a new
one. Customers who wish to receive Candle Connection will need to reenroll through your Unique
Affiliate Link. However, for VIP Affiliates you will lose your one-level downline Affiliates, as they will not
be re-associated to you.
Closing an Affiliate Account
At PartyLite’s discretion, we may close an Affiliate Account for several reasons including, but limited to:
• Any violation of the Affiliate Agreement , this Affiliate Guide, the Website Terms & Conditions, or
• Accruing an outstanding balance that has not been paid within 60 days.
• Submitting an Affiliate Agreement using another individual’s identity or information without their
• Purchasing PartyLite products or paying Affiliate fees using a credit/debit card of another
individual without their permission.
If PartyLite closes your account, the measures set forth in the “Unenrollment” above, section apply.